How to use aroma oil for face? Everyone know aroma oil is good for our body, but do you know how to use it to your oil. Here are some of our methods to tell you how to use aroma oil.
How to use aroma oil for face?
sagging skin, age spots, and dull skin tone also reveal the passage of time. And when we rush through our routines, skipping the steps necessary for caring for our skin, we can end up with unhealthy-looking skin.
Maintaining a cleaning regimen that removes makeup and dirt from skin can help keep the look of healthy skin long past youth. This year, renew your efforts to care for your skin’s natural beauty and keep it looking timeless with this simple cleanse!
Add 5-10 drops Grapefruit, Lavender or Simply Citrus to a small, slightly damp washcloth; place it in the dryer while drying towels, sheets and clothes for a clean, fresh aroma.
Trash can deodorizer
Add 1-3 drops Stress Relief or Sweet Ambiance onto a cotton ball and place it on the bottom of the trash can to help eliminate odors and germs.
Place 3-6 drops Joy or Relaxation on the inside of the cardboard tube of a roll of toilet paper. The aroma will fragrance the bathroom with every turn.
Combine 10 drops each of Lemongrass, Pine, Tea Tree, 1 cup baking soda, 3 tbsp liquid dish soap and 1 tbsp white vinegar. Mix well, then place a small handful of the scrub on an abrasive sponge and clean grout.
- Parties – Probably one of the best occasions to use an aroma therapy diffuser. Social interactions can be at times result in a volatile mix of emotions. A few drops of our Cinnamon Bark Oil in this aroma diffuser will relax everyone and put them in a better mood. Arrange the diffuser with beautiful flowers which offers a wonderful backdrop. The soft LED lights which can be set to one color or revolving multi colors creates that perfect sophisticated ambience.
- Perfect for a romantic interlude – Want to create that perfect romantic moment? Get the food, lights, music and of course our aroma diffuser and you have the ingredients for success and a positive experience.
- Night Time – Had a stressful day at work? Just fill half a cup of water add 1 drop of Cinnamon Bark Oil and get to bed. The gentle mist of the diffuser lull you to a comfortable sleep. If the lights distract you, you can switch off the lights. The diffuser will switch of automatically when the water finishes in 3 hours.
- Power meetings – Do you have a power meeting coming up where you need to brain storm some creative ideas? Perhaps you have a complex engineering problem to solve? Or maybe some clients are coming to your office for a presentation? Just take it to work and set it up in your meeting room and everyone will get along and be productive at the same time. Cinnamon is well known to improve focus and reduce irritability.
- Retail shops – Do you run a retail operation? Want to make people buy stuff? Cinnamon is well known to make people buy products. Set up this ultrasonic diffuser in a strategic place and see if it works. If it does you will more than pay for this simple unit. Remember don’t put too much Cinnamon Bark Oil.