How to use aroma oil diffuser is a problem for me 2 years ago, so i have find many different ways to get the answer. Now, it is easy for me. i know many information about use aroma oil diffuser.
How to use aroma oil diffuser? There are 7 tips for you to use a aroma oil diffuser:
- Do not use too much Oil in a diffuser. 1-3 drops is recommend.
- A very small minority of people may be allergic to Cinnamon. In most cases since you will only use a maximum of three drops this is not an issue. If there an allergic reaction like difficulty breathing stop the device immediately and ventilate the room by running a fan.
- Do not randomly mix essential oils, which can produce unintended side effects.
- Essential oils should be kept out of the reach of children, since these are highly concentrated products that may be dangerous if not used correctly.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under 36 months: should not use cinnamon oil or get medical advice before using essential oils.
- Anyone who suffers from allergies or epilepsy should consult a specialist before using essential oils.
- Do not allow children to play with the buttons of the diffuser. Constantly switching the unit on or off will damage the unit as children are apt to do.
Probably one of the best occasions to use an aroma therapy diffuser. Social interactions can be at times result in a volatile mix of emotions. A few drops of our Cinnamon Bark Oil in this aroma diffuser will relax everyone and put them in a better mood. Arrange the diffuser with beautiful flowers which offers a wonderful backdrop. The soft LED lights which can be set to one color or revolving multi colors creates that perfect sophisticated ambience.