How to clean stainless steel earrings?
Clean stainless steel earrings sometimes is not difficult, it is pretty easy to clean. Simply follow these steps:
1. Pour some warm water in a small bowl, and add some mild dishwashing soap.
2. Dip a soft, lint-free cloth in the soapy water, and then gently wipe the stainless steel jewelry with the damp cloth until the piece is clean.
When cleaning it, rub the item along its polish lines.
3. Wipe the remaining soap off your earrings using a moist cloth dipped in clean water.
4. Dry the earrings well with a clean towel, and then leave your pieces to air dry.
After your stainless steel earrings is clean, you can use a jewelry polish or a polishing cloth to shine it.
Some people use toothpaste to clean the especially dirty spots of their stainless steel earrings.
Marlary is a complete manufacturer specializing in the manufacturing of stainless steel jewelry. Marlary wholesale earrings, necklaces, bracelets, bangles, rings, pendants, cuffs, money clips and more, offering custom solutions. Our feature products are essential oil diffuser jewelry, cremation jewelry, fitness jewelry, anchor jewelry and more. We will provide you with the highest quality jewelry with the Best service available.
- More than 10 years, cooperated with worldwide manufacturer and wholesale.
- Customized designs, materials, sizes & colors are available.
- We will protect the customer customized designs, brands & trademarks carefully.
- We supply your order with competitive price, good quality & timely delivery.
If you’re interested in purchasing jewelry, be sure to check out the wide range of jewelry from Marlary. For more information about stainless steel jewelry from us at marlaryjewelry.com, please email us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.