how to make a nylon rope bracelet?
If you want to add colours and accessories to accent your clothes, you can use learn to how to make a nylon rope bracelet on your hand.Nylon string is a strong, durable material that can be used to create bracelets and other types of jewellery.
Steps of how to make a nylon rope bracelet:
Take a piece of nylon string with a needle attached to it and straighten the nylon string out by running your fingers through it. This will make it easier for you to thread the beads through the string and for tying knots.
- Tie a double knot at the end of the nylon string that does not have the needle end.
- Thread one clam shell through the needle and down the string toward the knot. Push the knot inside the clam shell and close the opening with some tweezers.
- Take the end of the string with the bead and position it up past your middle finger. Separate your index and middle finger so there is a hole and make the bead go through this hole.6.
- Insert the tri-cord knotting tool at the intersection of the string. Pull the string as your left hand guides the tool down the bead, keeping the tool facing downward. Pull the string until the bead gets pulled out to the other side of the knotting tool.7.
- Bring the nylon string through the hook and push your thumb up against the tab of the knotting tool with your right hand. Slide the knot off against the bead’s side.
- Repeat the four previous steps with several beads until you have the desired length for your bracelet.
- String on a clam shell at the other end and cut the string so there is at least an inch and a half of nylon string at the end.
- Untwist the string into two strands and tie a knot with the two separate strings. Put a drop of glue on the knot and trim the threads. Use tweezers to close the clam shell.
- Attach a clasp onto the clam shell through one of the hooks and close the hook with tweezers. Hook the clasp to the other side and close the clam shell again with tweezers.