Do you know how to use essential oils in a diffuser? We know Steam Diffusion and Candle Diffusion, but do you know their Advantages and disadvantages. We can tell you some information about it, as follow:
How to use essential oils in a diffuser:
- Do not use too much Oil in a diffuser. 1-3 drops is recommend.
- A very small minority of people may be allergic to Cinnamon. In most cases since you will only use a maximum of three drops this is not an issue. If there an allergic reaction like difficulty breathing stop the device immediately and ventilate the room by running a fan.
- Do not randomly mix essential oils, which can produce unintended side effects.
- Essential oils should be kept out of the reach of children, since these are highly concentrated products that may be dangerous if not used correctly.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under 36 months: should not use cinnamon oil or get medical advice before using essential oils.
- Anyone who suffers from allergies or epilepsy should consult a specialist before using essential oils.
- Do not allow children to play with the buttons of the diffuser. Constantly switching the unit on or off will damage the unit as children are apt to do.
Place 3-4 drops of essential oil on a tissue. Place the tissue near you. As movement occurs in the room (i.e. as you move or as someone walks by),the aroma will waft through the air.
This method can be used anywhere and is quickly transportable. This is an ideal method to use in public (i.e. in a work cubicle or on an airplane) when you can’t diffuse essential oils throughout the room or space.
This method does not emit much aroma into a room.
Light a pure beeswax or soy candle and allow it to burn for about 5 minutes. Extinguish the candle, place 1 drop of essential oil in the melted wax (not on the wick!) and then relight the candle. Essential oils are highly flammable, so great care must be used.
This method can be used most anywhere that a candle may be used.
Essential oils are flammable, so great care must be used. The aroma is not long-lasting.