- Marlary Jewelry Supply
- 100% Original Made and High Quality
- Impressive Craftsmanship, Product Quality Guarantee
- Reasonable Price, Safety Sale and Delivery Management
- Fast Delivery with Good Shipping Cost
- MOQ: 20 Prs
Korea New Style 925 Sterling Silver Earring For Women Simple Fashion Heart Stud Earrings
Marlary has been in fashion jewelry manufacturing field for more than 15 years, specialized in Silver Jewelry and Stainless Steel Jewelry and Brass—both women and men styles. And our factory is located in Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, southeast of China, as a result it has convenient transportaion, 1 hour from Shenzhen and Guangzhou. Even more our company is equipped with advanced producing facilities, has qualified technicians, so we have a great design and sales team. Heart Stud Earrings !
Why we like to wearing 925 sterling silver Jewelry?
Sterling silver also designated as .925 silver, is an alloy made from pure silver and other trace metals. Exactly 92.5 percent of the alloy must be silver, and the remaining 7.5 percent comes from other metals, most commonly copper. This slight addition of another metal gives silver strength and durability without affecting its gorgeous, white-gray appearance.
Today, sterling silver is one of the most commonly used metals in high-end and high-quality jewelry and accessories. we like the sterling silver jewelry durable and light, it will not scratch or dent easily. Light enough to wear all day but durable enough to resist wear and tear, we can worn daily or often.
How to Order?
- If you like this Heart Stud Earrings feel free to contact us. we will send you more information about this Earrings.
- If you want to order our fashion jewelry, you just need to submit all those styles you are ready to order and even more importantly send inquiry now.
- When get your inquiry we will contact you with your order details within 12 hours.
Marlary is a complete manufacturer specializing in the manufacturing of fashion jewelry. Marlary wholesale earrings, necklaces, bracelets, bangles, rings, pendants, cuffs, money clips and more, also offering custom solutions. Our feature products are pendants, bangles, cremation jewelry, fitness jewelry and more. Meanwhile we will provide you with the high level quality jewelry with the Best service available.
- More than 10 years, cooperated with worldwide manufacturer and wholesale.
- Customized designs, materials, sizes & colors are available.
- We certainly will protect the customer customized designs, brands & trademarks carefully.
- We certainly will offer your order with competitive price. most noteworthy good quality & timely delivery!
Perhaps you’re the first time purchasing with Marlary Jewelry, firstly please check out the wide range of jewelry from Marlary, then email us and send your enquiry at email@example.com. we certainly will do our best to assist you and also your business! Maybe you want to find more other designs, please check at marlaryjewelry.com